Hey, remember that time back on your honeymoon when you and the love of your life disappeared into a hazy and lazy swirl of romance without a care in the world?
Good times, right? Let’s face it, honeymoons are a decidedly adult activity. And even though we pride ourselves in how family oriented we are here at The Seasons, we also recognize how important it is for parents of young children to have a little bit of…
(*cough*) Personal time. (*cough*)
So in a concentrated effort to put the “O man!” back in “Romance,” we have created The Seasons’ Mini-Moon Package, which will allow you lovebird parents to sneak away for two separate three hour blocks while our staff looks after your little ones in the clubhouse during any Friday-Monday stay in a two bedroom unit between March 15th and June 9th.
Your 2013 Mini-Moon includes:
- Three nights in a two bedroom unit.
- A $100 voucher to your choice of The Red Parka Pub or Margarita Grill, two of Mt. Washington Valley’s premier dining establishments.
- Two activity periods for the kids as supervised by Seasons’ Staff of three hours each — the first on Saturday afternoon from 3PM-6PM, and the second on Sunday night from 6PM-9PM.
- A snack for the kids during the Saturday afternoon activity session
- A barbeque style dinner for the kids during the Sunday night activity session.
The only conditions for the Mini-Moon are that (a.) your three-night stay falls between Friday and Monday nights, and (b.) your children are between the ages of 5-12.
Mini-Moon packages start at $447, so call us now at (800) 332-6636, and close out the winter chill with a warm and romantic springtime getaway, because while some look back at their honeymoon as if it was a once-in-a-lifetime memory…
Others think of their honeymoon as a lifelong event!
Give your beloved a Bear Hug here at The Seasons.